Sale Discount Price Shopping Calculator
Coupons - Deals - Bargains - Savings - Codes
The page provides a shopping calculator to determine the final or discounted price after the percent off discount is applied. In addition, it allow the double checking of the sale price.
Use this calculator when shopping or purchasing at retail stores, restaurants or online. It can be used when buying clothes, food, groceries, cars, baby goods, homes, toys, electronics, jewelry, books or anything that has a percent based sale. Find the best deals during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and during the Christmas holiday shopping season.
- Enter the original price of the product or service.
- Enter the discount percentage.
- The sale price will be calculated on any change
- Sale Price = Original Price X (1 - Percent Off).
- Amount Saved = Original Price - Sale Price
- Original Price - This is the retail price or price before the discount.
- Percent Off - Percentage of the discount. For example, if the item is 50% off, enter 50 in this field.
- Sale/Discounted Price - The final price of the merchandise after the discount is applied.
- Amount Saved - The amount of money saved using the discount.
- Bar Chart - Visual representation of original price and sale price.
- Pie Chart - Visual representation of original price and amount saved. Note, this chart is hidden if the screen width is too small. If not shown, mobile phone and tablet users can view the site in landscape mode to view the pie chart.
Get this calculator on your Android smart phone or tablet. Scan the QR code below or download from the Android Market
Use this calculator at your own risk. This calculator may or may not be accurate or reliable. By using this calculator you acknowledge any reliance on this calculator shall be at your sole risk.
By Jimmy Raymond
AJ Design Software
Technical Tools, Specifications, How to Guides, Training, Applications, Examples, Tutorials, Reviews, Answers, Test Review Resources, Analysis, Homework Solutions, Help, Data and Information for Engineers, Technicians, Teachers, Tutors, Researchers, K-12 Education, College and High School Students, Science Fair Projects and Scientists